WordPress 4.6 compatibility updates
Update links to tax tables
WooCommerce 2.2+ compatibility fixes
Fixed a display issue with the outdated tax rates messages
Compatibility fixes for WooCommerce 2.1
- use the new settings page url
- use the core pagination on the tax table
- Made the “Delete ALL Existing Locality Rates” button available even when nothing has been uploaded
- Broke out the settings page into separate files
- Even more debugging info
Improved the debugging info
- Added automatic updates via WPUpdate.com. This is the last time you’ll need to manually update!
- Added pagination to the tax rates settings page in WooCommerce 2.0 (for more than 101 rates)
- New Tabbed interface in the upload utility page
- Added a handy debugging panel and support form
Added the ability to delete all the rates with one button for WooCommerce 2.0
Squished some php notices.
- Made the update notice an admin_notice, and added an option to hide it.
- Added a notice when tax rates are more than 30 days out of date, and added an option to hide it
- Added options for importing to Reduced Rate and Zero Rate tables
- Added options to change Compound and Shipping checkboxes in bulk during the import